Monday, July 09, 2012

Mr. T's Commandments

Mr. T was made for love.  And if you don't believe me, watch him push someone down an elevator shaft in the vid below.

A pre-gangsta rap star Ice T worked on this album. I wonder if Mr. and Ice are related?  They share the same last name...

Back in my '80s boyhood, me and some friends saw Mr. T at a sporting event. One of the guys went up and asked him to autograph his program.  He just wrote a big "T".


Mr. T's Commandments (1984)

(After clicking the above link, scroll down for a choice of downloading options. You may have to wait a few secs.)
  1. "Mr. T's Commandment" - 4:59
  2. "Don't Talk to Strangers" - 5:12
  3. "The Toughest Man in the World" - 3:55
  4. "Mr. T, Mr. T (He Was Made for Love)" - 3:21
  5. "The One and Only Mr. T" - 4:46
  6. "No Dope No Drugs" - 4:36
  7. "You Got to Go Through It" - 4:27
  8. BONUS TRACK! Mr. T's Commandments (Instrumental)

1 comment:

best in 2012 said...

I don't any idea, Mr. T can sing...hahahah! all I know is he's a great actor in A-Team :)